|Job Ref:||204568440||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Senior online Acquisition (marketing) Manager-London-up to £55k + great benefits.|
A key client of mine based in the heart of London city, has approached me to assist them on with a huge recruitment drive due to a rapid influx or incoming work.
One of the many positions is a Senior Online Acquisition Manager for its Full Service department, in charge of managing high traffic B2C websites for their long-term clients.
The business specialises in conversation rate optimisation and native advertising within the ecommerce and subscription website sector. With clients all over the world.
The main role responsibilities consist of:
• creating content/Ads that convert and manage content optimization
• ensuring business growth with existing partners
• negotiation with agencies to drive traffic to the websites
• in charge of delivering campaigns across all digital marketing channels
• manage budget and ROI for these channels and look after the invoicing
• handle a daily reporting and follow up of the campaigns + Ads
• conduct competitor analysis and look at new territories and markets to target as well as Ads optimization, traffic sources and biding optimization
• oversee and implement eCRM strategy in order to improve customer retention rate and value
If this sounds like you then please contact Christopher Soper at Howard Finley Recruitment