|Job Ref:||204568720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
Shortlist Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an SEO Specialist to join a digital agency in the Chester area.
The SEO Specialist will have a keen interest in technical SEO, and have a passion to succeed. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress in a career in Search Engine Optimisation. The SEO Specialist will have more experience in a technical/offsite SEO role, as opposed to an onsite content-focused role.
Key Requirements for the SEO Specialist:
- Must have link building experience
- Strong technical SEO skills
- Crawling sites
- Undertaking technical audits
- Offsite SEO experience is essential
- Highly analytical
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to manage client campaigns and understand client needs
- Confident to develop own strategy and work independently
- Have a working knowledge of key SEO and analytical tools
- The ability to monitor and analyse optimisation progress, and present findings
The SEO Executive / SEO Manager / Senior SEO role is ideal for an energetic, hard-working individual who would like to work for a fast-growing business, and develop their SEO experience further.
The SEO Specialist role is paying up to £30,000 depending on experience, and is based in Chester. It is easily commutable from the Wirral, Liverpool, Cheshire, Northwich, Ellesmere Port and Warrington.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis