|Job Ref:||204569270||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£26000 - £36000/annum pension, holidays, healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
We are currently looking for a number of Software Developers based in Northampton where you will be working on cutting edge, large scale industrial automation projects. You will be responsible for developing software solutions that meet the needs of our customers, working within a continual improvement life cycle you will also be developing improvements and additional services for existing customers.|
It is expected that you will be able to develop to a high standard, working to detailed specifications and comfortable producing unit tests and documentation.
This will be a progress position working in a brand new department within a progress and proactive company. There will be plently of scope to climb up the ladder in you have the mentality to proceed in your career.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
* BSc or HND/HNC in Computer Science, IT engineering or equivalent combination of education and 3-5 years commercial experience in a similar role.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a software development capacity; developing, delivering and supporting commercial software.
* Experience with Java, C#, C++ or other object-oriented programming languages. (Essential)
* Experience with Eclipse, or similar IDE
* Experience of Hibernate, Junit, SQL, JMS and HTML
* Experience with relational databases (Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server).
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documentation.
* Ability to write technical user and procedure manuals.
Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets. Proactive Company Description
* Automated warehousing
* Parcel & postal * Automotive
* Machine building
* Water, waste management & recycling
* Theme parks
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed). Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy