|Job Ref:||204569290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£20000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:35|
My client is looking for a top-class C++ Developer to join their well recognised team to drive innovation and excellence as they herald in a new era of architectural visualisation. You will have a strong history of working as a C++ Developer and having worked on Unity and/or Unreal. This is a great position to join a fast growing firm who are pushing boundaries with VR and AR technologies. You will be working on a wide range ground breaking projects with some of the countries leading developers and creatives!|
The candidate must have:
* Experience working in a team of developers, 3d artists and UI designers
* Ability to problem solve difficult challenges
* Knowledge of version control systems such as git or SVN
* Experience using game engines such as Unreal or Unity
* Strong programming skills using languages such as C# or C++. This includes knowing how to write well documented, maintainable code
* Experience with Virtual Reality headsets and Augmented Reality technology
* Mobile development experience targeting iOS and/or Android devices, including the app store submission process
* Ability to learn new technologies, programming languages and hardware as required
An ideal candidate would also have experience with:
* Unreal Engine 4 plugin development and engine modification using C++
* Unity plugin development, both C# and native plugins
* Web development, including developing APIs suitable for use in desktop and mobile applications
* Using Amazon Web Services
* Experience using and managing Linux servers
We look forward to hearing from you.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation