|Job Ref:||204563678||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Our client is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London.|
They are a highly regarded leading independent engineering consultancy.
We are currently looking for an ICT Designer to join their ICT Consultancy Division on a contract basis for 6 months.
Job Holder's Primary Objectives
Design and supervise projects designated by your Group Leader. Carry out detailed design and calculations in accordance with industry and manufacturer's global standards as required. Assist and prepare specifications, reports and drawings to the design programme.
• Agree design duties with your Group Leader.
• Carry out detailed design, production of tender documents, site
snagging and witness testing.
• Carry out structured cabling specifications, including LAN IP integration
(VoIP, CCTV, door access, BMS, Intercoms, home automation).
• Carry out LAN designs on central integrated network building services
design (BMS, Security, home automation, metering, and energy and lift
• Carry out planning designs on main, secondary and
telecommunications equipment rooms,
• Carry out telecommunication carrier utility diversion and incoming
• Carry out Satellite/TV/DAB planning and coordination for satellite
farms, head-end kit and riser distribution.
• Liaise with the design team to co-ordinate detailed designs and agree
manufacturers and samples.
• Maintain good client and design team relationships to achieve high
levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
• Assist Group Leader with identifying and implementing your personal
training/CPD requirements. Help develop working practices in the
• Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects.
• Implement requirements for ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Experience & Qualifications
• Strong sector experience in data centres, financial offices, commercial
offices, campus development, hotels and high end residential property.
• Design experience in wide and local area network hardware
• Skills in server, VoIP and Wireless, desktop specifications.
• Skills in 4G cellular equipment room space planning and coordination
of multiple operator installation requirements.
• Experience in the RIBA design processes and report writing.
• Experience in international structured cabling and LAN design is
desired but not essential.
Please contact Stephen Tiigah - (Apply online only) for more information