|Job Ref:||204563763||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£150/day van / tools||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Our Client provides industry-leading solutions, products and services to the utility, broadband, communications, OEM and rail sectors. They work with some of the foremost communications companies globally.|
As part of a plan of structured growth they are now seeking to recruit Civils/Telco Auditors to join their UK team based in the North West England area. Key responsibilities will be to Audit the work of Sub-contractors on behalf of the company's Services, working on various projects.
The focus of the role will be to maintain and improve the quality of product delivery including on time delivery, Health and Safety standards, Quality Control and project administration.
Reporting to the SHEQ Manager and other members of the project team or Clients on status of works.
* To maintain an already established quality of work to clients, whilst motivating and encouraging operatives
* Ensure that the operatives complete work in a timely and professional manner and to agreed project and company Services processes and procedures.
* Auditing all works - Copper / Fibre / Civils work undertaken by contractors
The successful candidates will have:-
* Supervisory Experience
* Ability to motivate staff
* Good communications skills
* Knowledge of Telecom Networks / Utilities / Civils
* MS Office
* Flexible and adaptable to workloads
* Knowledge of NRSWA (supervisor)