|Job Ref:||204567422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Limerick||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Our fast-growing tech client is currently looking for German, French or Italian speakers to join their team. This is a permanent role with great opportunity for development and growth.|
The Customer Service Representative role offers a unique opportunity to take on customer facing responsibilities that directly impact success. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn about live events globally e.g. sports, concerts and theatre
You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and we look to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company- it is more than just a contact centre as there are operational teams across many functions located in Limerick supporting development and career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
Provide exceptional customer support via phone and email.
Answer customer enquiries and provide troubleshooting and problem solving as needed.
Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world.
Work with customers to ensure timely and successful completion of all their transactions.
Participate in the design of the new Customer Service policies and operational processes.
Act as a customer Champion inside the organization by providing feedback to other functions.
Show flexibility in responding to changing operational demands e.g. working off site.
Skills and Attributes:
* Team player and positive attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Committed to working in a customer facing role; motivated by providing great service
* Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and attention to detail
* Excellent multi-tasking skills
* Thrive when under pressure and busy
* Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly in a fast changing environment
* Strong sense of humour and ability to work effectively with all customer types.
* Fluency in German, Italian or French required
Experience & working hours:
* relevant professional experience
* You will be working a 40 hour week
* Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer