|Job Ref:||203230192||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Design Manager - Derbyshire|
Sector: Building / Construction
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Requirements of the Design Manager:
To be considered for this Design Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager or Design Manager.
- Previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Healthcare.
- Previous Main Contractor employment.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
Company for the Design Manager:
My client is a reputable main contractor with a busy workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Design Coordinator / Manager to work on a range of general build projects across the Midlands.
The successful Design Manager / Coordinator will receive:
*£45,000 - £60,000 Basic (Dependant on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this Design Manager vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency