|Job Ref:||203319681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
PM Group is an international engineering, architecture and project management firm. We collaborate with many leading private companies and major public sector organisations, and are currently involved with 30 major projects throughout Europe, Asia, USA and the Middle East. Established in 1973, PM Group now employs over 2,100 people, based in 25 locations worldwide. Our areas of specialty are in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education, and Energy sectors. |
We are looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist for our Birmingham Office with experience at a similar level
Responsible To: Project Architect / Head of Department
Brief Description / Summary of Remit: Including, but not limited to:
• To work as an integral part of the team applying technology to architecture,
building design, and construction.
• Preparing design proposals using Revit, AutoCAD or ADT.
• Contributing to the detailed design and production information process and
coordinating detailed design information.
• Working as part of a team ensuring that the design is:
• Compliant with the brief.
• Compliant with Building Regulations.
• Compliant with Planning Constraints.
• In conformance with restrictive covenants relating to site (where these are
• Compliant with NHS design guidance, HBNs and HTMs or other relevant and
applicable technical guidelines.
• Preparing NBS specifications for construction work.
• Preparing drawings, plans, and documents for statutory approvals.
• Collating and organising technical project information.
• Responsible for project production information and detail packages.
• Assist in the investigation of technical information and factors that affect
developments including user needs, site and building surveys, and regulatory
requirements when requested to do so.
• Participate in the following processes, when required to do so:
• Making site visits and attending site meeting.
• Attending / contributing to team / design team meetings.
• Liaising between members of the design and construction teams.
• Contributing to risk assessments at stages defined in QA procedures.
• To coordinate and cooperate with other team members to improve the overall
efficiency of the company.
• Undertaking any other duties, within reason, that may be delegated to you by the
Project Architect or Head of Department on behalf of the company