|Job Ref:||203409102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Eastbourne||Address:||Post Code:||BN22||Salary:||£35000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and client focussed Chartered Building Surveyor to grow their team, working from their offices in Eastbourne and Central London.|
Key Qualification and Skills;
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Good working knowledge of statutory requirements for building works and conversant with building regulations, planning and consents processes.
- Knowledge of or experience in use of NBS or other similar specification packages
- IT and design skills, including use of windows packages, CAD and freehand drafting
- Full driving licence and use of car.
Scope of role- Projects
- Advising clients on schemes and projects determining requirements
- Preparation of scheme designs with costing's, project programmes and specifications of work
- Preparation of planning applications, building regulations applications and listed building consent application s and advising clients on relevant consents, guidance legislation.
- Preparation of documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors and procurement routes.
- Contract administration and management of projects on site.
- Communication and liaison with various stakeholders including clients, building owners, managing agents, tenants, contractors and other members of the project team.
- Advising on construction regulations
- Undertaking inspections and preparation of schedules of condition
- Preparation of planned maintenance plans
- Preparation of reinstatement cost assessments.
Scope of Role- Professional Services
- Preparation and negotiation of dilapidations
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Acting as party wall surveyor
- Advising on boundary disputes
- Dealing with Landlord and tenant matters including issuing notices and carrying out duties under code of practice.
- Advising clients in respect of all property and construction related legislation
- Management of continuing professional development
- Developing new client leads including attending networking events.
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you haven`t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel