|Job Ref:||203792217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Pitsford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£15000 - £18000/annum No Targets||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
My Client based in Northampton is looking for Account Managers to join their existing expanding team.|
They provide intelligent B2B telemarketing, business development and market research support to suppliers of products and services to the construction, built environment and industrial markets.
With more than 25 years' experience and proprietary market intelligence, they offer a targeted, proven way to increase their clients sales & and improve their market awareness.
They have such strong relationships with their clients because they deliver results, not packages or services. They ensure they understand their clients challenges and goals, then they develop a targeted strategy that adds measurable value.
Role Purpose & Objectives:
To professionally, effectively & efficiently deliver their service on behalf of the client(s) in accordance with the project brief and the subsequent strategy agreed between My client and the client.
Account Managers split their week between two different clients/projects. As client projects reach conclusion (months-to-years) Account Managers are assigned new client projects where new skills, knowledge, experiences & relationships should be acquired. For these reasons the Account Managers role is a varied one with great opportunities to learn, grow & develop.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Below is a short list of some of the responsibilities
• Complete understanding of client's background, products & services, target market sectors, competition, culture & values and internal structure.
• In depth understanding of my clients remit and the strategy aligned to meeting client objectives.
• Total understanding and adherence to project processes put in place.
• Develop and nurture a professional and credibility based relationship with the client(s)
• Quality outbound calls to specific prospects on behalf of clients with a view to identifying or creating new business opportunities (this is all Business to Business) and arranging meetings between their clients and the prospect to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Working from their best in class database and data.
• High end qualification enabling our client to better prepare for and manage the meeting with the prospect
• Accurate information input & organised management of database, facilitating structured targeting & pipeline management.
• All project related administration
• Assisting with the preparation of and attending review meetings with the client (once ready)
• Ongoing knowledge development of Construction & Building Services industry and subsequent supply chains to enable better performance.
• Ongoing development of telephone sales and other business development related skills.
Personal Skills & Qualities
• My Client is very much a people business where they believe they can train anybody to a high standard providing they are of the right character and therefore it is character that will always be the overriding thing they look for.
Other key qualities are:
• The ability to learn quickly
• Excellent retention of information
• Strong verbal communication skills (at all levels)
• Good written communication skills
• An ability to form relationships with other people quickly (internally and externally)
• Natural inner confidence
• Strong organisation traits
• Time management
• A work ethic conducive to being successful
• Desire/Hunger to succeed, develop & grow
• Open to feedback
• Adaptability & Flexibility
• Driver with license
If you feel that you have the skills & experience needed for the role please send your cv to the email address attached.
Due to the sheer volume of applications that we receive we can only reply to successful applications. Therefore if you haven't heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful