|Job Ref:||EMP374076||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£50,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Business Operations and Quality Lead to join their growing team in Worthing. This position will take the lead role in development and coordination of the global business management system. The role will have primary responsibility for the identification, design, planning, deployment and maintenance of the global integrated business management system which will provide integrity, compliance and continuous improvement of work practices.|
• Influence key business operations activities through effective planning, evaluation, deployment, tools and methods in conjunction with business operations functions.
• Ensure approved business management system processes are effectively deployed and governed globally with process standardization where practicably possible.
• Develop and deploy a globally recognized, interactive, organic, electronic business management system (eBMS) that encourages process centralization, standardization, interaction and communication.
• Work with business operational functions to optimize processes and aid continuous improvement.
• Develop and implement key metrics, service levels and benchmarking initiatives to continuously improve business operations performance.
• Investigate and report business operations quality related incidents.
• Ensure continuing compliance of global ISO 9001 and TickITplus certifications.
• Coordinate and report on business operations 'special case' product and process failures.
• Develop business operations CS&Q partnerships.
• Coordinate structured problem solving for business operations quality issues leading to appropriate corrective / preventive action.
• Participate, and represent where required the CS&Q Department for pFMEA and Risk Assessment activities.
• Support departmental policies, procedural objectives and requirements.
• Quality Management tools, techniques and processes.
• Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing business operations requirements.
• Lead and / or participate in business operations CS&Q improvement projects.
• Communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge and experience of working with the implementation of recognised electronic Document Management Systems, including SharePoint.
• Have a strong working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
• Have an understanding of Project Management activities and how projects integrate with associated teams and suppliers.
• Have experience of Stakeholder Management.
• Have strong Document Control experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing and / or business operations environments.
• ISO 9001 and / or TickITplus certified auditor or management representative experience.
• Equivalent of ‘Lean’ or 6 Sigma Green Belt training desirable.