|Job Ref:||EMP367684||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ash Vale||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£41/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
BAE Systems require a Senior Project Leader to join the Ash Vale site on an initial 9 month contract, to work on the Common Infrastructure (CI) Product, this is an initial 9 month contract role paying £41.75/hr.|
Foundation Degree/HNC/HND/Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
1. Support PM to produce and maintain a programme of work for the contracted projects.
2. Support PM to plan, prganise, direct and control resource on one or more projects to ensure satisfactory attainment of project objectives within the contractual, commercial, programme and quality requirements of the contract.
3. Support PM to manage the project scope, specification, time, cost, quality, risks and resource aspects of the projects
4. Support PM to co-ordinate, integrate and motivate the CI Product Project Team and project participants to ensure successful project execution
5. Monitor and review the status of the projects, identify issues and develop solutions to fulfil project obligations
6. Liaison with the stakeholders across the various projects
7. Operate within the BAE established policies and procedures
8. Preparation for and presentation at the internal and external reviews
9. Monitoring of work performed in accordance with work instruction forms by both subcontractors and BAE internal resource
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK