HEAD OF KEY ACCOUNT CONTROLLING |
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, and propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in St-Bruno, Quebec, you will act as a business partner or "co-pilot" to the Head of Key Account Management and ensures focus on the achievement of the financial objectives of the Key Account area.
Also, you will support the Head of Key Account Management AME by providing quality and timely information for business decision making. You will check compliance with the Budget and Forecast targets and provides early warning indicators to ensure the delivery of committed results.
Key responsibilities and challenges;
- Implement the Finance Strategy in line with overall company strategy and Finance mission;
- Improve the time and quality of service that Finance provides to the business;
- Together with the Head of Key Account Management AME, develops the financial strategy of the Key Account and performs regular financial evaluation of the Key Account business strategy;
- Together with the Head of Key Account Management AME, defines the future scope of the Key Account business with regards to Sales, Margins, third party business, intercompany relations etc;
- Supports the Head of Key Account Management AME in business reviews;
- Single point of contact for all financial issues relating to the specific project portfolio in scope of Key Account AME;
- Act as an "integrator" and "interface manager" to the various Finance functions within Internal Supply Chain, i.e. strong interface with Business Controlling and the Project controlling community for all projects in scope of the AME Key Account.
- Act as an "integrator" and "interface manager" to the various Finance functions within Internal Supply Chain, i.e. strong interface with Business Controlling and the Project controlling community for all projects in scope of the AME Key Account;
- Control and oversees the budget and forecast process for the key account to ensure accurate planning and monitoring of project developments. Ensures close alignment with Internal Supply Chain Business Controlling and the responsible Project Controllers;
- Together with the respective Project Controllers, validation of actual project results to ensure that budget variances are quickly identified, analyzed and corrective actions are initiated;
- Initiate regular business reviews (including evaluation of risk & opportunities) for the AME Key Account. In close alignment with ISC Business Controlling, presents a transparent, accurate, and analyzed view on the financial situation of the Key Account;
- Ensure that financial targets for the quarter and year-end are achieved and aligned with Key Account Management in terms of cost performance, gross margin and inventory;
- Provide early warning to allow accurate, timely information for business decision making;
- Initiation, implementation and follow up of action plans and measures with respect to improvement of actual results.
Business Cases and "ad-hoc" requests
- Supports Key Account Management in decision-making by preparing financial business cases (consistent, business oriented, comprehensive, understandable, measurable, transparent).
- We welcome candidates with more than 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in a similar responsibility, working in an international / matrix organisation;
- University degree in Finance or another relevant field;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and SAP/BW;
- Highly developed understanding of Finance processes and tools, Accounting & Reporting Processes, Cost Performance Management, Business Processes;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Project Management and the Project Controlling processes;
- Very good planning and organizing skills accompanied by efficiency and continuous improvement orientation;
- Strong coordinator and integrator role: must demonstrate the ability to coordinate with multiple interfaces, concurrently, and build consensus;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Achievement orientation: demonstrates drive for results and concern for quality and accuracy;
- Intercultural competence to assure your success in a truly international company;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, further languages are of advantage;
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation and your detailed CV in English as well as your relevant references/relevant application documents.
Meet with us!