|Job Ref:||DE00999GRE||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands £8.01 - £8.50 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Health Care Assistant's are needed to work in various care home and hospitals within the NHS. Health Care Assistants are preferred to have experience working within the NHS but this is not nessesary. Health Care Assistants will need to have a flexible approach to work as they will be moing around different wards and homes within the area.
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. As a Band 3 Healthcare Assistant you will be required to maintain a high standard of care, provide personal care, support with moving and handling and be a source of companionship.
We are a framework supplier into the NHS in the local area due to our reputation for delivering high quality care. We are expanding our team and as such are looking for dedicated Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to work within variety of hospital wards including, A&E, stroke, cardiology and many others.
Rates of pay range from £8.00 - £14.00 per hour.
We also work in local Establishments and would welcome a call from any Senior Healthcare Assistants and Healthcare Assistants on: NA1 or for a list of our current live vacancies, please click: NA
You must possess the following:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Can provide a minimum of 3 years references to include your most recent care role
• Are prepared to evidence or obtain the following immunisations; Hep B primary course and titre level, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, BCG scar sighted or evidence of Heaf/Mantoux test.
• Have a passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).