|Job Ref:||DE00767THA||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Our client is a vibrant male toddler who is fully ventilated via tracheostomy. As his Healthcare Assistant you will be required to accurately record and monitor respiratory rates/patterns, oxygen saturation, heart rate and breathing effort as well as ensuring nutrition and hydration needs are met. Full assistance with personal care is needed as well as reassurance when performing different care tasks.
Waking Nights 22:00-08:00 Rates of pay are £15.00 to £22.00 per hour
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Tracheostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Recent experience NG tube feed
• Medication management
• Can commit to regular hours
• Manual handling
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).