|Job Ref:||DE00560STR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Tottenham||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands £25.01 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Nurses with experience in the following:
• ITU / Ventilation Management
• Tracheostomy Care
• Gastrostomy Management (Feeding/Medication)
• Seizure Management Inc. Emergency Medication
If you have previous experience of nursing children with complex care needs, are registered with the NMC and have a desire to deliver high standards of care then we would love to hear from you!
We have fantastic opportunities to join our team of community based paediatric Nurses providing care and support to children with diverse complex care needs.
We support babies within the first few months of their lives through to teenagers transitioning to adulthood, these children may be living with needs such as:
• Respiratory conditions
• Neurological conditions
• Cerebral palsy
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
You have the chance to make a real difference to the quality of life of the children and families you support.
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).