|Job Ref:||LUDE7155||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, travel||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Would you like to progress in your career? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a high-achieving team who is going to develop your skills and abilities?|
With a turnover currently sitting at around £6 billion, this is a major main contractor who has recently won several of London's largest infrastructure projects. They are looking to bring in quantity surveyors to join their central London project, which is currently in its early stages making this an ideal time to join.
* You will have the chance to be involved with various heavy civils elements with rail, tunnelling, electrification and structural work all going underway
* This is a chance to work on a major £500 million project
* You will develop new skills and push yourself to meet the challenges of such a large project
* You'll be working within a well established and ambitious commercial team
* Fantastic central Location and modern offices with great facilities
* Looking for ambitious, enthusiastic quantity surveyors who are looking to become the next generation of future leaders
* Previous experience as a quantity surveyor for a contractor (either main contractor or subcontractor)
* NEC experience on a major civils project
* London based
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.