|Job Ref:||LUDE0252||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Do you want to work for one of the UK's biggest main contractors on a joint venture which is delivering a highly successful major civils project? Are you looking for a project which will offer you varied work, with different civil engineering elements? Do you want to be part of a major, well known project which will help develop your skills, career and experience?|
Then this is for you!
Based in Central London, my client is looking for a senior quantity surveyor to join the commercial team on this major infrastructure project.
You will enjoy:
* An enviably convenient central London location
* Very well known main contractor with a fantastic reputation
* Fun engaging team and great working culture
* The opportunity to step up and take on further responsibility
You will be responsible for:
* Managing change events and CVRs
* Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting and CVRs.
* Managing subcontractor packages
* Reviewing payments
* Reviewing existing contract documentation.
* Quantity surveyor experience within a civils project
* NEC knowledge
* Preferably degree educated
* RICS accredited or working towards accreditation
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.