|Job Ref:||H&S||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swanley||Address:||Post Code:||BR8||Salary:||Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Excellent opportunity for experienced Health and Safety Advisor to work for expanding residential contractor|
With almost 110 years of experience this is one of the UK's leaders in providing refurbished and new build housing. As a contractor they provide planned maintenance and new build services to clients throughout the country through its two divisions, operating in the south and north of England.
As Health and Safety Advisor you will based in their Swanley Office and will be expected to oversee and visit sites across South East London. The sites you will be monitoring will be a mix of refurbishments and new builds.
* Provide SHEQ specialist advice to allocated projects/ staff
* Take appropriate action any failings and non-compliance with company standards and expectations
* Provide performance analysis and management reporting as required
* Guide and advise projects on the implementation of our management system and policies, and procedures
* Monitor site performance using the company monitoring arrangements.
* Conduct investigations for allocated accident and incident and support and develop project teams members to perform quality investigations.
* Lead and support the continuous improvement of SHEQ performance.
* Proactively monitor the closure of actions, via Active SHE.
* Support and advice to subcontractors and suppliers as required
* Deliver pre-qualification and tender documentation relating to Quality, Health, and Safety & Environment as directed
* Excellent communication and rapport building skills
* Be able to understand and have the capability to deliver practical application of legislation and industry standards
* Be resilient and assertive
* Analytical and decisive
* Team player
* Ability to travel
* Flexibility in working hours
* Available to respond at short notice.
* Has (or working towards) CMIOSH or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join renowned company who are still growing and offer great career growth. If this sounds like the position for you please contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.