|Job Ref:||SMMCLON||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Benefits (See below)||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Calling all Site Managers! There's a fantastic £80m project going down right in the centre of London and we need you!|
My client is an exciting, young company that has a turnover approaching £500m. They need a Site Manager for this great project but they want candidates who show ambition and carry a strong work ethic, so if you fit the bill, then apply! This project right in the Centre of London is an excellent project to work on and will include a Cat A and Cat B fit-out, a retained facade and refurbishment into new offices and residential apartments. For the right candidate, we can pay £60,000 + package.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private family health care cover
* £5,500 car allowance in addition to package
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent location
* Travel expenses paid
* Pension scheme and 3% contribution
* Responsible for hiring and managing staff, full control of ordering and supply of materials.
* Responsible for conducting daily meetings with project managers and also ensuring any health and safety issues are addressed with the staff.
* Manage day to day operations and direct labour
* Maintain daily site records
* Maintain quality control on site and ensure compliance with the specification
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Director to work for an exciting young company. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager for £80m Project in Central London