|Job Ref:||CM3108||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a Construction / Site Manager with experience in hotel or high end residential projects? This is an opportunity to join a leading main contractor working on heavy refurbishment or new build projects in Central London. Paying up to £60,000 depending on experience. |
* £50,000 - £60,000 basic
* Car / Travel allowance
* Bonus Scheme
* Working for a leading contractor on high end schemes across the city
* Central London based office and projects
* £20m high end hotel refurbishment project
* Full refurbishment including heavy structural elements and external cladding
* Number 2 on site reporting into a Project Manager
* Stable career history with proven longevity
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, H&S
Please apply now to be considered for the role. Alternatively to hear more about the company initially please feel free to confidentially contact Louisa on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.