|Job Ref:||ADMAN1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Car, Bonus||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Want the opportunity to establish the management of some of Londons newest and most prestigious assets? Have a background in asset services and managing new properties and developments? Then this is the ideal position for you!|
My client is one of the UK's best known managing agencies who's current portfolio is second to none. They require an Associate Director with five years PQE to join the new assets team. Currently they are establishing the management of a very famous central London development that has won multiple awards amongst another large developers portfolio.
They are well regarded as being one of the best UK real estate companies to work for and really go out of their way to look after their staff. The benefits list and incentives are some of the best in the industry.
About the role:
* Represent the Company at appropriate marketing opportunities for example MIPIM
* Meeting with and presenting to existing and potential clients.
* Consulting with both clients and project stakeholders
* Providing Management Strategies, Design for Management Reports and Draft Service Charges
* Ensure that the Portfolio Director is alerted to critical issues such as the timing for recruitment of permanent employees, or potential breaches in contract terms.
* Take ownership of the Client Portal information Delivery
* Ensure that the team operates under the Property Management Procedures.
* Apply knowledge and experience when responding to all clients' requirements both through the development process, set up of service charge budgets and the ongoing property management.
* Ability to provide strategic advice on lease terms in relation to property management.
* Set up the initial management teams and services in new developments with a view to handing over to the long term management team.
* MRICS with minimum five years PQE
* Qube / Yardi system knowledge
* Strong leadership and motivational skills
* Ability to deliver set objectives to time deadlines
* Commercial awareness, business acumen
* Strategic alignment to company vision
* Strong working knowledge of Property Management Software system
* Managing the setup of new properties
If this is for interest please call Seb on NA for a quick confidential chat.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.