Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||HATR235||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 15 - £ 16 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:26|
Community Safety Project Officer (Funding)|
Are you a community safety project officer with a background in funding/finance who is looking to further their career? Then look no further as my client from a local authority based in west London is looking to appoint a contractor for an initial 3 month period with a view to extend, the role is paying up to £16.10 ltd per hour.
Main Purpose of the Job
To support the coordination and delivery of the Community Safety Team's annual funding programme including:
* To provide financial administration for the Community Safety budgets
* To provide project support and administration for Community Safety commissioning activities, grant programmes, projects and services
* To lead on the coordination and delivery of operational finance tasks ensuring that
expenditure is made and income is received for community safety projects and services.
* Provide practical support, assistance and communication to members of the team and suppliers in relation to financial tasking matters.
* Monitor the expenditure of internal/external community safety project budgets ensuring that problems and concerns are highlighted and reported to the Finance and Commissioning Manager and/or dealt with promptly and appropriately.
The suitable candidate will have at least 2 years experience of financial administration in a local authority or housing association, if you feel this role is for you then please submit your CV. If you have any further questions please contact Harry on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.