Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||CS01092016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 22,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Are you looking for a permanent part time role? Are you dynamic, assertive and hardworking?|
Then randstad CPE have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Contract Support - £22,000 - Permanent Role - South Leeds - career progression and fantastic benefits.
My client is looking for a permanent contract support assistant in South Leeds.
You will be working for a worldwide facilities management provider on a presitigious retail contract.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
* Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
* Helpdesk; including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing down of reactive calls on Concept. Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers.
* Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
* Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
2 Co-ordination of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
3 Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
4 Raising Purchase Orders when required
5 Maintaining the stationery supply
6 The running and review of management reports; such as P&L, WIP, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
7 Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
8 Compiling of Contract Review pack
9 Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
10 Organising training
11 Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
12 Updating of attendance planner
13 Arranging agency cover & submitting hours on portal
14 Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE
15 Compiling of Customer Monthly Report
16 Conducting supplier surveys on Ariba
17 Comprehensive spend tracking
18 Weekly report submission to include Wip, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
* Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
* Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement.
* Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
* Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
* To carry out any reasonable request from management.
* A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent.
* Higher educational qualifications to 'A' level/HNC/D or degree would be beneficial or equivalent.
* Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook - intermediate to advance level.
* Desirable experience with CAFM systems.
* 3 years experience in a similar role prefeered
* Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
* Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
* Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
* Self-motivated and systematic.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Commitment to continuous improvement.
* Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
* Committed to customer service delivery.
* Reliable and committed.
* Confidential and discrete approach.
* Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
* Smart appearance.
* Be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Sophia on NA5 interviews will be held w/c 12th September.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.