|Job Ref:||ComplAdminTLWat||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£ 25,000 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Compliance Admin Team Leader - Watford - Immediate Start |
Are you a driven and motivated Administration Team Leader looking for work in the Watford area?
Are you looking to work for a market leader who will offer you clear progression and development as well as an excellent working environment?
Our leading Engineering and Facilities Management client is seeking an experienced Admin Team leader to manage a team of compliance administrators from there Watford office on a full time basis
* Immediate start
* Temp to perm - (permanent after 13 weeks probation)
* £12.02ph + Holiday (£25k basic)
* Monday to Friday between 8am and 5:30pm (40 hours per week)
* Checking and ensuring the team quality of work
* Leading from the front
* Team motivation, development and one to ones
* Ensuring sites and projects have the correct H&S requirements
* Ensuring sites, projects and contractors have the correct certificates and compliance
* Document checking and logging
* Providing feedback and corrective actions to sites and contractors
* Monitor works and projects to ensure time scales are met and remain complaint
* Strong Administration Team Leader / supervisor experience
* High levels of attention to detail
* able to motivate and encourage others
* Compliance team experience (desirable)
* Facilities or engineering experience (desirable)
* Immediate to start or short notice
* Team player
* Professional, motivated and keen to progress
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.