|Job Ref:||PM22||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 65,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Are you an existing Project Manager looking to elevate & progress you career? If so you are in luck! We are currently working with a well established, ambitious and award-winning business which specialises in building and maintenance of the UK's transport infrastructure.|
My Client, a nationwide contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the transport infrastructure industry are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a forward thinking team based in Sheffield.
The package on offer is:
* Car or car allowance.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Death in service cover.
* Life cover.
As the successful Project Manager you will need the following:
* HNC in civil engineering
* Management of Health & Safety
* NRSW supervisor's qualification
* SMSTS accreditation
* CSCS card
* Preferable knowledge of Highways Framework
* Supply chain management
* Understanding of highways requirement's & attend programme meetings with the client & highways .
* Budget control /management
* Customer care / liaison
* Adhere to company standards & understand GSOPs
* Competent in the implementation of RAMS
* Able to deliver TBT to the workforce
* Complete regular safety audits for review with senior management
* Manage the delivery of projects to high standards by budgeting and programming
* Manage all phases of the project, from contract award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
* Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence
* Ensure projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
* Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
* Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensure the project plan is maintained from inception to completion
* Monitoring and communicating project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
* Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and supplier in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs
* Develop and implement the site business plan.
* Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
* implement and comply with the companies SHE policy and procedures, all legal requirements and best practice within the company including regular safety inspections within the allocated business area
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining a well established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is the role for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.