|Job Ref:||BBBH141435||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Bens||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
DevOps Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator |
Perm Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a highly successful technology led company with a bullet proof reputation for developing entrepreneurial and innovative technology led solutions and investing heavily in training / advancing the careers of its employees.
As part of their ongoing success they are continuing to expand and have an opportunity for a passionate technology loving DevOps / Linux Sys Admin specialist to join their team..
If you are based in the West Midlands and looking to progress your DevOps career this definitely should be on your list!
Key DevOps Skills & Background needed..
* A DevOps Engineer or experienced Linux Sys Admin Engineer looking to progress their career in a DevOps direction..
* Strong core knowledge of Linux Technologies (Redhat and Ubuntu) backed up by relevant DevOps expertise or some relevant knowledge of development/Scripting Languages such as: Python, Puppet, Capistrano and/or Bash.
* A passionate but communicative technologist able to pick up key hands on technical needs in the DevOps space but also help to mature the adoption of a DevOps culture.
* Sound knowledge of Agile
* Solid experience using virtualisation technologies and operating systems (eg VMWare, CentOs)
* Decent experience ideally with Puppet/Chef.
* Would be additionally desirable if you have good knowledge of any of the following cloud infrastructures, AWS, Azure, Ansible, Containers or Docker.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of DevOps projects with a known technology leader in there field, and genuine path for further training and career progression!
Please apply asap for a full discussion.
Salary £40-50k+ Bens
Linux /DevOps/Puppet/ Python/ Bash/ Chef/ AWS/ VMware/ Ansible/ Docker
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills DevOps Sys Admin Linux