|Job Ref:||BBBH141437||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 21,000 per year, excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Bristol based professional services client is seeking an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst to join their small established support team.|
The position would ideally suit candidates with experience working within a customer services environment, with some IT knowledge/certifications.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:-
* Supporting Windows 8 operating systems
* MS Office support, particularly MS Outlook
* Respond to requests for technical support via phone, face to face and e-mail
* Respond to requests via telephone, e-mail
* Logging of requests for help in the helpdesk system
* Distribution of requests for help to the technical team and training team
* Escalation of high priority incidents to the Helpdesk team leader
* Monitoring and chasing for updates within IT for unresolved requests
* Updating of IT Knowledgebase
Proven communication and administration skills are essential. Experience of working within a small Helpdesk environment is desirable.
Ability to communicate with people at all levels both within IT and other Business units
Extensive knowledge of Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) and AdobeX
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing in a clear, concise and friendly manner
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills SUPPORT, WINDOWS, EXCHANGE, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, NETWORKS, LAN, SERVICE DESK,