|Job Ref:||BBBH141431||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 26,000 per year, Parking,New Offices,Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Would you like to be putting golf balls on your lunch? or maybe sat down in the comfey leather sofa's enjoying some free cake? or perhaps you're waiting for the opportunity to get a free holiday?|
This organisation is within the Top 50 of The Sunday Times Top 100, they are rapidly expanding there network across the UK and entire world.
After a new office move there is requirements within the growing Infrastructure team, they are looking for a vital member to fill a 2nd Line Infrastructure Support role.
* Providing support to the organisations Infrastructure and maintaining hardware.
* Helping out with the design of new services & projects.
* Supporting user issues, troubleshooting or software support.
* Server maintenance.
* Supporting of the LAN & WAN.
* Windows Server (2008R2/2012R2).
* Citrix (XenApp or XenServer or XenDesktop).
* Anti Virus.
* Exchange 2010/2013 or 2007.
* WAN/LAN Technologies.
* Salary of up to £26,000.
* £1000 a year investment for training/certs.
* 28 days of holiday.
* Free cake daily.
* Golf putting green in the office.
* Nice new office environment.
* Leather sofa's & flatscreens.
This is your chance to make a career move that you will not regret, onwards and upwards is the direction you will move within this company.
If you are interested in the role please apply, if you have any reservations contact me on NA to find out more.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.