Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||10117||Employer:||Canadian Natural Resources Limited||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Alberta||City:||Edmonton||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 01:00|
The Warehouse Technician will contribute to the management of all resources and materials for the successful operation and project expansion of the Horizon Oil Sands
• Ensure material and resources are received safely and accounted for by proper delivery and storage
• Actively participate in inventory management through counts and delivery of all materials
This position is based in Nisku, Alberta:
• Relocation not provided
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Ship and receive materials
• Load and offload materials
• Effectively bin materials
• Provide safe delivery as needed
• Maintain Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and material Test Report (MTR) system
• Perform periodic inventory counts
• Issue materials as required
• Safely operate various pieces of material handling equipment
• Utilize tool tracking and rental system
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience in warehousing or inventory management with a High School Diploma or GED
• Parts Technician Journeyman Certification considered an asset
• Valid Class 5 driver's license
• Experience operating a forklift
• Expertise in:
o Microsoft Office suite
o E1, Maximo, SAP, Oracle Systems
To see related Supply Management and Contracts roles at CNRL, visit: NA
Our Oil Sands Mining Operations
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.