|Job Ref:||204569441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Mechanical design vacancy, Bedfordshire, Machinery design, £45,000! |
Huxley engineering are recruiting for one of their exclusive clients in the Bedfordshire area.
The company specialise in design, build and manufacture of bespoke special purpose machines to a niche industry sector. This job role will be ideal for an experienced mechanical design engineer who enjoys getting involved in every aspect of the product life cycle from concept through to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in the below areas to qualify for interviews.
- Experience in 3D CAD mechanical design is essential ideally solidworks but other CAD packages can be considered
- Experience in special purpose machinery design would be a big advantage but not essential
- Ideally a degree in mechanical engineering but not essential
- Experience in full life cycle product development both new and existing
- Experience in working with electro-mechanical products would also be an advantage but again, not essential
Salary will be up to £45,000 however, this may be flexible upwards depending on experience + benefits. Please send your up to date CV ASAP for review