|Job Ref:||204569507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Pension & Share Plan||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Salary: Between £25K - £30K pa
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm & 2pm - 10pm Rotating shifts
We are currently recruiting for an HGV Technician to join a successful nationwide vehicle maintenance company based in Manchester.
The role of HGV Technician will consist of the following duties,
* Mechanical and Electrical vehicle repair.
* Preventive maintenance and modification to vehicles and ancillaries.
* Competent fault finding to ensure correct replacement parts are fitted.
* Working as part of a team to ensure employee and customer relationships are achieved.
* Professional communication regarding all enquires.
* All diagnostic/repair and maintenance to be carried out to a high standard.
To be considered for the HGV Technician position, you will need the following,
* Suitable/Relevant qualifications.
* Experience in heavy vehicle repair, maintenance and diagnostics.
* Ability to use computer systems.
* Demonstrate a mature approach towards health and safety.
* Experienced working in a fast passed and demanding customer environment.
* Understand and achieve completing to deadlines.
* Self-motived and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
In return for your hard work our client also offers benefits including,
* Company pension scheme
* Share plans
* Training and development
* Life Assurance
If you feel the role of, HGV Technician is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed))