|Job Ref:||204569543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
4 on 4 off
Fantastic Benefits & Career Opportunities
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a highly successful and expanding national organisation are seeking a highly skilled Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on shift. You will be responsible for the electrical/ mechanical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts.
• The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
• He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
• Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
• Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
• Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
• Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
• Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
• You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer.
• Experience of PLC systems.
• Mechanical Maintenance Skills
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call (Apply online only) NOW for a confidential chat