|Job Ref:||204569574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Post Code:||LA1||Salary:||£34000/annum £34,000||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Technician / Engineering Team Leader |
Days based (Monday - Friday)
Fantastic Benefits including:
Long term job security
A market leader in the manufacturing sector are seeking an electrical engineer to lead the engineering team as part of an ongoing expansion programme. The role will be to ensure downtime remains minimal and will develop and improve the department's technical requirements and also the overall business performance.
The company employ over 500 people across multiple sites in the UK and are a global leader in their specialist market.
• Responsible for electrical, instrument and control equipment and installations.
• Mechanical breakdowns
• Fault finding on plant equipment
• Implement and follow PPM systems
• Complete scheduled inspection/maintenance activities
• Lead small installation projects as well and participate in larger projects throughout site
• Responsible for generating and reviewing site electrical standards and ensuring legal/industry and company standards are complied with.
• Champion the development and improvement of electrical engineering on all processes and assets.
• Ensuring all assets are electrically maintained and that PPM schedules are completed to ensure machine performance is optimised.
• Defining, specifying and delivering projects on time and in full.
• Support the development and up skilling of team members in electrical engineering.
• Implement training
• Qualified electrical engineer
• Experience of plc, ac/dc drive controls, & electrical maintenance
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Problem solver and innovator
• Resourceful & safety conscious
• Able to work unsupervised
• Able to manage time/prioritise workload
• Able to lead people and set direction
• Experience of a similar role in a manufacturing environment
My client is looking to commence interviews this week and so interested parties should apply in the first instance, to McIver Knight without delay. Please apply (including your latest CV) to Kyle at McIver Knight Associates for a confidential discussion regarding your career on (Apply online only)