|Job Ref:||204569640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Bonus, Car/Car Allowance & Benefit||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Venture Construction are working in partnership with an esteemed, luxury residential developer in Berkshire that have rapid growth planned over the next 2 years.|
They are looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager who is passionate about build quality and customer service to oversee the customer's journey of purchasing a new home.
The role will involve:
• Lliaising with new customers post contract exchange
• Managing the hand-over process to new occupants on completed high-rise developments
• Ensuring all defects are managed during the customers NHBC warranty period.
Based in their purposed built offices on their flagship, multiphase development in Berkshire, you will ensure the flawless brand of our client is maintained by overseeing the works of a customer care team made up of operatives, coordinators and administrators.
Experience of property management or working in a customer service role for a new build developer would be advantageous. More importantly you must have a proactive and positive approach to delivering excellent customer service, exceptional organisational skills and the capability to manage a portfolio of clients. This is a varied, long term role with excellent opportunities to progress.
The ideal candidate will have a background in customer facing roles with housing developers, councils or housing associations, and have a strong working knowledge NHBC standards.
• Champion the company's reputation for excellent quality and customer service
• Be the first point of contact, meeting new home owners face to face
• Ensure any customer complaints are fully investigated and resolved promptly and efficiently
• Monitor the quality of the homes via quality control inspections
• Liaising with site and office staff to resolve defects within the properties, including liaising with administrators to organise subcontractors & work teams to remediate issues within the property
• Advise on material required for remedial work
• Keep customers up to date with the progress of work within the properties
• Provide feedback of any ongoing problems with design and workmanship or any potential financial risk to all relevant personnel
• Keeping records of ongoing costs
• Ensure the groups Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times and implement Method Statements and Risk Assessments appertaining to the remedial works
• Assist the administrators in gaining resolutions to Customer queries
• Attend NHBC Resolutions / Investigations
• Oversee the work carried out by the Maintenance team and ensure they attain the expectations of the company
In return they are looking to pay a basic yearly salary ranging from £40,000 - 50,000 per year, a discretionary bonus, car or car allowance, pension, healthcare and excellent opportunities for personal development, and career progression.
This is not a roaming role.
If this of interest to you please apply and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss the role further