|Job Ref:||204569789||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Pension, private healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:41|
I am working closely with a well recognised civil and structural engineering consultancy with its roots firmly set in the Bath area. We are looking for an experienced structural engineer to join this business at an Associate level.|
This is a fresh role which has just received approval and is very much due to a substantial and sustained increase in workload. Located in a central area of Bath, this practice offers a contemporary working environment with cutting edge software and a clear route for progression. This compnay is looking to hire a senior member of staff with the view of becoming a partner in the business.
Responsibilities would include:
- Managing a design team of structural engineers and technicians
- Looking after key accounts and clients
- Involvement in work winning and business development activities
- Liaising with clients and building relationships
- Mentoring and developing staff
- Actively involved in recruiting for the team
- Ensuring productivity of the team and timely delivery of projects
- A degree of hands on design
Projects currently range across a number of sectors from commercial to multi storey residential an have a typical value of £25m.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful business with a healthy local market share. This structural engineering specialist a clear identity in the area and a superb reputation for producing contemporary and innovative