|Job Ref:||204569808||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Are you are Senior Project Manager looking to improve your work - life balance? Are you interested in working for a high end joinery contractor? The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for working with some of the UK's leading developers and contractors overseeing the installation of joinery packages. |
* High end joiner specialising in the production and installation of fitted furniture including wardrobes and vanity units.
* Been working in the London market for the past 20 years
* Work on projects up to £20m in value on schemes in excess of £100m
* All central London projects within prestigious new developments
* To chair design meetings with main contractors and Architects
* To liaise with suppliers and to place relevant Purchase Orders to the suppliers
* To make sure that all necessary documents and insurances are in place
* To manage drawings and samples approval
* To coordinate with other trades and subcontractors
* To monitor manufacturing process and site progress
* To produce installation programmes (in accordance with the site programme and the manufacturing process)
* To coordinate with the in-house Site management team
* To produce Variation Orders both for the clients and for the suppliers
* To provide with the O&M including the as-build drawings
This would suit a Project Manager who is looking to step away from the main contracting sector and look for a better work life balance within a relaxed but professional specialist contractor.
If you are interested in the position please apply now as interviews are being held shortly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business