|Job Ref:||204570652||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Skipton||Address:||Post Code:||BD23||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Depending on experience||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Our client a leading nationwide Planning and Development Consultancy. They are now recruiting for a Senior Planner with around 5+ years experience to join their expanding team in Skipton, Yorkshire.|
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional planning advice on all town planning matters on a wide portfolio of general planning consultancy project work. Act in accordance with the Company's guidance and RTPI code of professional conduct.
The successful candidate will be managing their own caseload of planning applications. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Town & Country Planning, accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute. They will ideally have achieved chartered RTPI status or actively working towards it.
* Take new job enquiries and prepare fee proposals.
* Undertake site assessments to establish development potential to include site inspections, detailed examination of planning histories, policy analysis and interpretation and consideration of material considerations.
* Prepare and progress applications through the planning system.
* Liaise with officers at Local Planning Authorities pre, during and post application.
* Assess the planning merits of a site, formulating planning strategies to promote medium and long term development sites through the plan-making process.
* Relevant planning experience which includes individual responsibility for leading and managing a variety of projects at a senior level
* Relevant undergraduate and post graduate qualifications.
* Member of RTPI with Chartered Member Status
* Report writing skills and excellent business English with good attention to detail.
* Committed to providing professional, proactive and innovative solutions.
* Passionate about Planning
If you are an experienced Senior Planner, and are looking for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Town Planning consultancy, please submit your CV now