|Job Ref:||204570615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:38|
Salary: £ 45,000 to £ 50,000
Working hours 9-5.30
Car Allowance, Healthcare/Dental
Requirements (background, experience, language):
• Degree or relevant professional qualification
• Qualified Appointed Person (AP) or similar
• Experience of operating at a senior level within a relevant industry.
• Experience in managing multi-skilled project teams, transport delivery and field service teams.
• Experience of installation management and management of associated installation teams.
• A good level of experience in a portable accommodation business.
• Experience of the construction business.
• Experience of delivering results against operational, service, quality, safety and cost targets
• Experience in managing and controlling costs
• Experience of establishing and developing constructive customer relationships
• H&S, compliance and relevant legislative knowledge
• Understanding of Logistics management
• Relevant legislative knowledge (Transport, Health & Safety, Construction site)
• Knowledge and experience of Project Management
• Demonstrated ability of constantly striving for continuous improvement to processes, services etc
• Strong customer service focus
• Relationship/Stakeholder management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrable skills in leading and motivating others.
• Proven ability to work as part of a wider team in order to deliver organizational excellence.
• Proven decision making ability
To work collaboratively with other regional and corporate functions to ensure a cohesive approach to customer delivery, installation and after sales services.
To ensure that customer requirements are achieved through effective:-
• Transport planning and delivery of products
• Project management and Installation of products
• Post installation and repair services where corrective action is required
To manage, lead, mentor and motivate transport and planning colleagues, field based engineers and technicians and a small administration team across regional branches and customer sites to deliver, install and provide post installation services in line with corporate and regional performance standards, cost control and customer expectations.
To maximise resource utilization with high quality workmanship, focusing on exceeding customer expectations.
The post holder will report directly to the Regional Director.
Main organisational relationships:
Operational roles and responsibilities:
Functional roles and responsibilities Head office functions including Procurement, Customer Service Excellence, Sales and Marketing, Key Accounts, HR, Finance, SHEQ, as well as National Hire Office departments and colleagues at all levels across the organisation.
As a senior role in the regional structure, the Regional Service Manager will be accountable for up to 4 direct reports who in turn will be responsible for HGV/HIAB drivers, service engineers and technical representatives.
This role will work in partnership with Regional Operations Manager, Regional Site Managers and Regional and Corporate Sales to deliver, install and service customer orders.
Key Accountabilities: Customer Service
1. Effectively represent and lead the Client's brand in all customer interactions.
2. Customer satisfaction scores (NPS) are on or above company targets.
3. Maintain and develop key customer relationships.
1. Effective member of the Regional Management team committed to achieving Regional and Corporate objectives and driving operational excellence.
2. Maintaining control over cost (labour, transport and materials) and budgets for maximum resource utilization and efficiency.
3. Achieve and exceed Key Account and National Account Service Level Agreements.
1. Ensure that all direct reports are performing job roles to optimum levels.
2. Embed a culture ensures adherence to corporate policy and procedure, legislative requirements and Health & Safety processes.
3. Promote and actively demonstrate commitment to the company values of Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence and Empowerment
o Proactively build constructive customer relationships through effective communication and liaison both internally and externally.
o Provide the point of escalation for internal and external client where transport, installation or service issues arise.
o Ensure that installations are delivered and completed on time and in full.
o Ensure that all service calls are covered by the suitably qualified engineer and delivered within target service standards, delivering customer care excellence.
o Oversee the allocation of resources depending on installation size and complexity to ensure quality of customer service.
o Attend customer meetings as necessary.
o Provide "hands on" role on customer site where necessary.
o Monitor customer feedback and address issues in a timely manner, engaging other areas of the business as necessary.
o Achieve "right first time" status to 100% installations.
o Reporting to Regional Director on weekly/monthly basis as required to highlight performance and improvement opportunities
o Align resources to business needs in order to achieve service level agreements.
o Review functional performance data to deliver and measure productivity, performance and costs.
o Monitor internal (functional, regional and corporate) and external (site, customer) quality issues and develop corrective and preventative actions.
o Maintain control over functional procurement and asset management.
o Maintain and enhance business processes and systems and continually improve procedures to maximize operating efficiency.
o Identify opportunities for productivity improvement and effectively manage costs of labour and materials to consistently deliver across peak periods.
o Share best practice with RSM colleagues in other regions.
o Be a role model, acting in a professional manner and ensure that good constructive working relationships are maintained at all times.
o Effectively manage, develop and mentor direct reports in line with corporate processes and procedures.
o Ensure that all employees within the function have clear objectives which are effectively managed through performance reviews, development plans and other people processes in order to maximize performance and talent potential.
o Proactively encourage the use of all people policies and procedures such as reward and recognition initiatives etc.
o Oversee the maintenance of all training records and qualifications where there is a business/legal requirement.
o Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to and strive to achieve "zero harm" in line with SHEQ policy.
o Ensure that safe working practices are adhered on customer sites in line with the Client's SHEQ policy and procedures and Customer SHEQ policies.
o Ensure that direct reports, and their teams, understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and code of practice