|Job Ref:||204570386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Company Car + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
Estimator - Construction Industry|
South Leicester, Leicestershire
£35,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience + Company Car + Benefits
Our client, a leading principal building contractor's based in South Leicester is looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join their expanding organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Construction, the Estimator will be responsible for -
• Tender Analysis & submittal
• Reading drawings
• Researching material, equipment & labour costs
• Gathering quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
• Negotiating best price
• Creating schedule of works
• Developing & building strong relationships with suppliers
• Analysing data, creating reports
• Handover to PM
• Monitor stages of a project to ensure costs are kept in line with forecasts
Projects are a mix of new build, refit, refurb and extension work; values from £500k to £3mill.
We are looking for an experienced Estimator/ Cost Planner from within the building/construction industry who is a talented self-starter; someone who is motivated and ambitious to join a growing team. Further attributes include -
• Excellent time management
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise & forward plan
• Team player with excellent rapport building skills
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
In return you can expect to receive -
• Highly competitive basic salary
• Excellent training and ongoing personal development
To apply -
Simply forward your cv and if shortlisted, we will be in touch with you to discuss your application.
Note, if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to hearing from you