|Job Ref:||204570245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
PRS are delighted to be supporting a leading construction business in recruiting an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. We are looking for experienced Quantity Surveyors who are looking to take that leap to into the next stage of their career.|
As the M&E Quality Surveyor you will cover the London and South East on a number of framework agreements delivering new build and refurbishment works.
• Performing risk, value management and cost control
• Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
• Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
• Work closely with Contracts Management team
• Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
• Validating Subcontractor Applications
• Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
• Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
To be successful as the Quantity Surveyor you will have a wealth of experience as a Quantity Surveyor and have the relevant qualifications and accreditations.
In return you will be receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits and career5 opportunity.
To find out more, please contact Joanne Randall at PRS