|Job Ref:||204570118||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Texas||City:||Dallas||Address:||Post Code:||IV36||Salary:||£92184 - £111937/annum Attractive package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
Pre-Construction Manager -Building |
Location - Dallas, TX
Salary - $(Apply online only)k + Attractive Package
Mackenzie Stuart is pleased to be working closely with one of the premier contractors in the region as they seek to expand their pre-construction team in line with the buoyant market. The business has expertise across a wide variety of projects including federal, education, healthcare, commercial, leisure and more
* Reporting into the Vice President of Pre-Construction, the position will be a key member of the pre-construction department target healthcare and education projects.
* Leadership over 2-4 bids simultaneously.
* Resource management with a hands on approach to submission.
* Accountable for successfully securing new work.
* Support VP in review meetings and identifying best practices.
* Heavily involved with all elements of the tenders including estimating, design, business development and writing.
* Liaise with client and business development teams to understand client requirements.
* At least 5 years experience within the construction sector.
* Strong work winning background
* Ambitious and competitive personality.
* Educated to degree level or higher.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors