|Job Ref:||204569947||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£29000 - £39000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Are you looking for a great work environment, exposure to fantastic London projects and excellent training and progression opportunities? - Look no further!|
Well established Civil/Structural consulting engineers seeks a civils technician to join their close-knit, driven, fast-paced team.
This is an opportunity for someone who has some experience working on highways and drainage and other Civils projects. You will work on a diverse range of exciting and challenging projects, continually growing and developing your technical skills.
Projects include strategic infrastructure schemes, new build schools and hospitals, care homes, leisure centres, large scale mixed use developments, commercial and residential schemes, with project values of up to £300M.
You will have an excellent remuneration package, great working environment, excellent opportunities for career progression, and support / training for those candidates wishing to achieve Chartered or Associate Member status with the Institution of Civil Engineers or Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
* Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic
* Good understanding of basic civil engineering principles
* Knowledge of British construction methods and products
* Experience in the preparation of civil engineering layouts including general external works and levels, drainage and SUDS systems, surfacing specifications (including use of NBS) and sectional approval drawings for adopted drainage and highway works
* Experience in the use of Microdrainage (WINDES) including network design, simulation, source control, cascade and SUDS elements
* Excellent AutoCAD skills, ideally including use of Autotrack software
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business