|Job Ref:||204570091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Commercial Manager (Interconnect - Mobile Operator) - Permanent - Berkshire|
Leading UK Mobile Operator requires an Interconnect Commercial Manager on a permanent basis working within the Wholesale team holding responsibility for interconnect revenue and costs. Sitting within carrier services you will be dealing purely with interconnect relationships with other UK operators with the overall purpose of maximising revenue and maintaining good working relationships.
As Interconnect Commercial Manager you will be responsible for managing commercial agreements, implementing new interconnects, defining and implementing new strategic interconnect initiatives (including OTT), ensuring regulatory compliance and legal obligations, liaising with Interconnect billing and settlements teams and interfacing with Ofcom.
* Operator or carrier background
* Must have recent interconnect experience
* Proven experience in managing commercial arrangements with third parties
* Understanding of how mobile and fixed telecommunications networks are run
* Ability to influence at senior level
* High standard of written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of the UK telecommunications regulatory framework
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy