|Job Ref:||204570562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Our client is looking for a 1st / 2nd line Support Analyst to work in a busy team. The role will supporting customer's technical issues, as well as taking a proactive stance in improving the managed services delivered through additional services and effective Problem Management. Your primary role is resolution of 1st / 2nd line tickets in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements, with professionalism and authority.|
A mixture of the skills below (not all required)
* Exchange (Apply online only)
* Citrix - XenApp, Access Gateway, XenDesktop
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft; Core Infrastructure & Desktop
* Backup Software - Veem, Backup Exec
* Microsoft SQL
* Web filtering
* Mobile Devices
* Hyper-V, VMware
* Networking - LAN\WAN, Firewalls.
* Experience of working in an ITIL® based environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience of Service desk environment
Please send your CV for more details.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy