|Job Ref:||204570476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Customer Success Manager - Small - Medium Restaurants|
Location: Central London
My client is a leading Tech Company who manage Hospitality operations throughout the UK.
This is an opportunity to deal with small to medium restaurant accounts on the tech side and deliver world class support to your clients and if you impress and succeed, then progression is rapid for the right person.
This position requires great business sense, a solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, strong analytic and critical thinking skills, as well as strong customer service skills. As a Customer Success Manager, you will maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts. Proactive duties include account monitoring, regular check ins and relationship building - while reactive duties include training, product / customer support, and appropriate management when technical issues and feature requests arise.
The Role -
* Managing 20-30 Accounts at a time
* Deal with P&L Accounts
* Identifying and implement a communication/ engagement strategy
* Ensuring churn metrics are hit
* Ensuring Customer Community engagement is maximised
* Working against the Tech Touch /One to many touch model and ensuring minimum standards are achieved
* Utilisation of Gainsight's communication tool
* Ensuring satisfaction metrics are hit
* Degree educated in Business, technology, Marketing or Communications.
* Experience and a passion for managing volumes of data and analytics
* Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail is a must.
* Articulate and professional with the ability to think on your feet.
* Excited and engaged in the hospitality industry- you will LOVE spending time in London's vibrant hospitality scene
* Confident with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data in general.
* A creative mindset with social media and business maturity about you
* Be great at multi-tasking, ensuring that client engagement is maximised.
It is essential you have held a similar position or held a Senior Account Manager position within a Hotel Tech business.
If you have the right experience and want to be considered, send your CV through to
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500