|Job Ref:||204570370||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a major Software Company based in the Southampton area who urgently require an experienced Software Development Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding development department who are shaping the future of their organisation.|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for management of the full project lifecycle view, in close conjunction
with Development and Data Teams. This is a customer facing role and would involve managing single large long term projects and/or multiple smaller projects.
* To scope and create detailed project plans ensuring they are resourced, monitored and
controlled throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Ensure cross-team co-ordination between Business Analysts, Technical Designers,
Developers and QA Engineers. Fostering better communication between all disciplines.
* Manage the co-ordination of estimates, project timelines and budgets.
* Conduct occasional visits to client locations in the UK or Globally as necessary, to support
liaison and stakeholder management.
* Working with the Head of Projects to ensure standardisation of project delivery processes
are defined and adhered to for the full project life cycle across all teams.
* Project evaluations in conjunction with clients to identify learnings to contribute to the wide
ongoing process of continuous improvement.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and
unplanned projects, large and small changes, absorbing complex technical and logistical
issues and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in carrying out a Project Managers role within a software
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating directly
with customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business.
* Strong analytical skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving, coupled
with a strong oral and written communication skills.
* A flexible, task orientated positive and pragmatic approach to managing projects.
Candidates with experience of performing within an Agile framework, and an understanding of Retail & Payment Solutions are particularly desirable.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, or with equivalent experiences
* Accredited project management qualification(s) in a relevant methodology (e.g. SCRUM (Agile), PRINCE2 or ITIL)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project manager to work with an industry leading company, offering an attractive salary and excellent benefits... Interviews are taking place immediately, don't hesitate apply today