|Job Ref:||204570322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits + Training||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Data Analyst / Information Analyst - SQL |
Hampshire: Southampton, Winchester area
£30,000 - 35,000+ benefits
An experienced Data Analyst is required to work on a large scale migration and consolidation project for a local government business in Hampshire. The company are going through a consistent period of change and are upgrading their technology across the business.
* To play a key role in the migration of the companies databases.
* Lead on extraction, cleansing, transformation and loading of data to the new system
* Responsibility for developing, testing and implementation of migration processes
* Help develop and deliver the data and information strategy
* To ensure that the correct information is migrated successfully and in a timely fashion to support the implementation timetable
* To identify any data information/security threats
* To interact with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to provide regular updates and handle any possible issues.
* Good working knowledge of data structures and the migration of data between systems
* A strong understanding of MSSQL Server
* Large scale data migration project experience
* Previous experience of working on a digital transformation project would be beneficial
* An understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes
* An excellent communicator able to liaise with all areas of the business
* API or Web Services experience
* Salesforce experience
The role offers room for progression and training and the company provide a competitive benefits scheme. Please contact for the full details