|Job Ref:||204570286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Lead Project Manager - Essex - £55k - £65k DOE|
Our client, based in Essex, is currently recruiting for a Lead Project Manager to join their busy team on a permanent basis. The successful Lead Project Manager will have experience of delivering large scale software development through the full SDLC lifecycle, ideally internationally and will have excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lead Software Project Manager to join a well-established and reputable organisation at a busy time in their development.
You must be happy to travel internationally on occasion.
Key responsibilities for the Lead Project Manager:
- Web-based Software development and rollout projects throughout full SDLC
- Dealing with large scale, international projects and re-focusing technical resources to deliver releases on time
- Managing expectations of stakeholders
- Working in an Agile and Scrum environment to improve the speed across the Java and SQL development teams
- Working closely with the Business Analyst in an external client facing position
- Carry out planning, tracking and providing milestone reports
Key skills and experience for the Lead Project Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of the end-to-end software development
- Experience of working with both internal and outsourced teams of developers
- Experience of working with external customers
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Ideally you will have experience of delivering software internationally
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion